01 Nov 2019
5 Steps to Finding Your Next Home
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or a seasoned homeowner, shopping for a new home can feel daunting. In fact, 56% of buyers said that “finding the right property” was the most difficult step in...
My passion is people; My profession is real estate.
As a RE/MAX agent, I bring over 9 years' experience when representing buyers and sellers on a day-to-day basis. I take immense pride in my job, helping my clients realize their dreams of homeownership. Moreover, I understand the many different emotions involved when selling a home; be it relocating, moving up, downsizing, foreclosure and many more. I take my fiduciary duties seriously and will always put you, the client, first.
* As a member of the National Association of REALTORS, I stay informed and up-to-date on the real estate industry and important changes that affect my buyers and sellers.
* As an Accredited Buyers Representative, I have been trained to be the buyers' voice, committed to providing "outstanding service for real estate buyers."
* I specialize in 1st time home buyers, moving them smoothly through the complex steps of buying a home from beginning to end and feeling confident each step of the way.
* As an active member of my local Chamber of Commerce and church community, I enjoy volunteering and organizing events that support our active military and our veterans. I also enjoy working compassionately with seniors and their families as they prepare and make important, necessary decisions for their next phase in life.
* My long-term experience with Farm & Ranch, Residential, and Lake Property allows me to effectively serve a wide variety of clients.
01 Oct 2019
Technology is changing the way we do almost everything, and real estate transactions are no exception. In fact, a new crop of tech companies wants to revolutionize the way we buy and sell homes. ...
02 Sep 2019
01 Jul 2019
Most new homeowners have something about their property that they want to change. And as family needs and design trends shift over time, many will eventually choose to remodel. Some homeowners make updates to...
01 Jun 2019
We all want to be good neighbors. But when it comes to selling your home, it’s not just about “keeping up with the Joneses.” It’s about outshining them at every opportunity! If you’re looking...
01 May 2019
Thanks to Marie Kondo and her hit Netflix series “Tidying Up,” home organization is a hot topic right now. Marie encourages her viewers to minimize their possessions and keep only those items that “spark...
01 Mar 2019
It’s easy to look up how much money you have in your savings account or the real-time value of your stock investments. But determining the dollar value of a home is trickier. As a...