08 Feb 2018
20 Home Gadget Gift Ideas to Fit Any Budget
Looking for the perfect present for a loved one this holiday season? We’ve rounded up 20 of our favorite gift ideas. And since we work in real estate, we focused on items that add...
My passion is people; My profession is real estate.
As a RE/MAX agent, I bring over 9 years' experience when representing buyers and sellers on a day-to-day basis. I take immense pride in my job, helping my clients realize their dreams of homeownership. Moreover, I understand the many different emotions involved when selling a home; be it relocating, moving up, downsizing, foreclosure and many more. I take my fiduciary duties seriously and will always put you, the client, first.
* As a member of the National Association of REALTORS, I stay informed and up-to-date on the real estate industry and important changes that affect my buyers and sellers.
* As an Accredited Buyers Representative, I have been trained to be the buyers' voice, committed to providing "outstanding service for real estate buyers."
* I specialize in 1st time home buyers, moving them smoothly through the complex steps of buying a home from beginning to end and feeling confident each step of the way.
* As an active member of my local Chamber of Commerce and church community, I enjoy volunteering and organizing events that support our active military and our veterans. I also enjoy working compassionately with seniors and their families as they prepare and make important, necessary decisions for their next phase in life.
* My long-term experience with Farm & Ranch, Residential, and Lake Property allows me to effectively serve a wide variety of clients.